About

notAboutAchurch.com was founded for the purpose of spreading the gospel in a simple way without preference to a specific church.  The average Christian spends around 4% of their time during a 7 day period at church. It’s the other 96% of the time during the week that matters most. The point is this, if you’re really following the Shepherd, you will grow in whatever pasture He leads you to. More importantly, that same Shepherd wants to feed you personally the other 96% time of the week.   So the question really is…   Are you Fishing or Following Jesus?

FollowMe

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s